To outsource recruitment process work to an Indian outsourcing service provider, you will first need to identify which tasks you would like to delegate. Common tasks that are often outsourced include:
1. Resume screening and pre-qualifying candidates
2. Scheduling and conducting initial interviews
3. Checking references and conducting background checks
4. Creating and posting job listings
5. Sourcing candidates through various platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Indeed)
6. Communicating with candidates throughout the recruitment process
Once you have identified the tasks you would like to outsource, you will need to find a reputable outsourcing service provider. This can be done through online research, networking, or by asking for recommendations from other companies that have successfully outsourced recruitment work in the past.
Once you have found a provider, you will need to work with them to establish clear expectations, timelines, and communication protocols. It is also important to establish a system for tracking progress and measuring the success of the outsourcing arrangement.